Sunday, March 30, 2008

Graysen's First Bath




All clean!

Graysen received his first real bath today. Previously, Graysen could only have sponge baths. His skin and belly button have healed, so he can now be submerged.

He was very good during the bath. He did not pee in the bath, so I count it as a success. Caleb enjoyed taking a bath with his brother, but, as always, cars and trucks had to come also.

Graysen is now sleeping, which is nice. Lee and I have had a rough 24 hours with him. He became fussy starting at 1:30 AM and would not eat. I became worried that he had an ear infection, so I took him to the doctor this morning. The doctor could not find anything wrong. The official diagnosis code submitted to insurance was "fussy infant." I guess it is now official that Graysen is indeed Grumpy Graysen.

Graysen has a pediatrician appointment on Tuesday and a pediatric cardiologist appointment on Thursday. Hopefully they will be able to help Graysen feel better. In the meantime, I think that I have another long night ahead of me...

2 comments:

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

Hope you got some sleep last (Sunday) night! Graysen's scar looks great (as a scar goes).

Lisa said...

That baby is not grumpy. He is an angel everytime I am around! Can't wait to see you guys again!