Thursday, November 12, 2009

Second Hernia Surgery

Today is my second hernia surgery of the year. I am not looking forward to the recovery period or to being cut open. Hopefully this will be the last surgery that I have for a long time.

Graysen's surgeries put everything into perspective for us, so this surgery is minor in our eyes. However, the recovery period will make the next few weeks difficult.

Well, it is time to go take the boys to Aunt Kim's house for two nights and then Grandma flies in for two weeks to help!

1 comment:

deelmeyer@cox.net said...

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE SURGERY. I DON'T REMEMBER YOU SAYING YOU HAD TO HAVE TWO SURGERIES. I KNOW YOU WILL DO FINE, BUT BEING GRANDMA, I WORRY ABOUT YOU. LOVE YOU - PLEAE HAVE YOUR MOM LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING. GRANDMA