Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Graysen!

We celebrated Graysen's birthday this entire week. It is such a joy to watch him turn two! He is a very spirited little toddler

We had a mini-party for Graysen at 6:25 AM on his actual birthday, 1/26. I made blueberry muffins for the special day.
He got to open his presents from Mommy and Daddy: Baby Kota (He calls it his "baby" and loves on it like a baby. It is so cute. He also calls it a cat, which he calls every animal.), Two Transformer RPM mini-Hot Wheel-type cars, and an Imaginext "Bobby" with a steam roller.

We had to cancel Graysen's scheduled football-themed birthday party due to the snowstorm that hit the southeast. It was dissappointing, but the safety of our friends and family is too important.
I bought a last-minute Dragon cake at Publix for us to celebrate with Graysen on Saturday since he couldn't have a party.
He did not like the lit candles. He has a safety instinct, just like his older brother. He did, however, love eating the cake and ate every morsel that he could.

3 comments:

deemeyer said...

I WAS WONDERING HOW THE WEATHER WOULD BE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY FROM WHAT I HEARD ON THE NEWS. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE HAS GROWN. I HOPE HE LIKED THE CARD I SENT, AND YOU COULD TAKE HIM TO BUY WHAT HE LIKES. I WISH, WITH ALL MY HEART, I COULD BE THERE WHEN THEY CELEBRATE THIER BIRTHDAYS. LOVE AND KISSES. GRANDMA DEE

Evie's Story said...

Hey sweet boy! Happy, happy second birthday to a special little guy! Hugs and kisses from Evie. We're looking forward to becoming close friends! Let us know when you're up to playing. Sorry that we missed the party. What a sweet-heart he is!

naomuack said...

awwwww
too cute !!
i hope he dont cry!!
from japan