Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Lens

A few months ago, my favorite camera lens (50mm f/1.8) fell apart in my hands. Last Thursday, its replacement finally arrived in the mail. Much to their annoyance, I followed my family around all weekend trying the lens out.

Lee


First thing in the morning, Dad? Seriously?

Caleb reading his "50 States" book

Playing with "Papa's Jeep"

We watched skiing on TV. This is Graysen preparing for a run.

A self-portrait on a nice sunny day.

The shot was less impressive than the swing.


I think he made this one.




2 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

We absolutely loved all the pictures though I have to admit I had two favorites. The back porch shadow picture was GREAT, I really liked the effect. Graysen becoming a snow skier was another favorite. His love of sports is just incredible.

Dolores said...

The pictures are great. Didn't realize that Calib seems to be stretching out (getting tall) from the pictures. Love Aunt Dolores