Thursday, June 26, 2014

Greenville Children's Museum

Yesterday, I took the boys to the Greenville Children's Museum.  I try to make it there at least once a summer.  The boys love playing there.  Here are a few pictures from the day.
 Caleb is highly concerned about his bill at the grocery store.  I can't blame him.  The checkout worker has a habit of double scanning items.


 The Slusher boy construction crew is hard at work.
I have to say that I give Caleb the title of foreman, only for the simple fact that he is capable of putting on a safety vest correctly.  Graysen managed to get both shoulders through one arm hole and wore his vest like this the entire time.  I am not sure he even notice it was on incorrectly.
 
Caleb loved being a meteorologist.  He jabbered the entire way home about his weather report and this activity made a big impact on him.  They do a great job of giving the kids a script, filming the segment, and then letting the kids watch the playback in a control room.  


It was a really fun day and the boys had a blast!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Loved seeing all the pictures but especially liked the one of the check-out. Caleb's expression at the growing bill was priceless.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures of the boys.
I think Caleb may one day become a weather man. What do you think?
Love you - Grandma