Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shedd Aquarium and Field Museum

Today, the boys, Grammy, Aunt Dolores, and I headed to the Shedd Aquarium and Field Museum.  Both museums are great! Graysen, my animal boy, enjoyed seeing his favorite animal (the sea turtle) at the aquarium.  Caleb enjoyed seeing the Field Museum's rock collection and learning about mummies.  Here are a few pictures from our day.
The Shedd Aquarium

 Mommy and Baby

 I have a true phobia of fish.  So, going to an aquarium is just like watching a horror movie to me.  I get so freaked out by all of the crazy fish.  

 Getting ready to watch a 3-D movie on prehistoric "sea monsters." Caleb loved the movie.  Graysen refused to wear the glasses because he didn't like the creatures close to him.

 The boys with Aunt Dolores and a great view of Chicago.

 The Field Museum

 Graysen loved seeing the dinosaur bones.  He would have me take his picture in front of each one while he told me how the particular dinosaur compared to his favorite dino-bot.

Graysen passed out with his new sea turtle after a long day in Chicago.

No comments: