Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Going to Florida


We are leaving to go to Daytona Beach, Florida when Lee gets home from work today. Both boys are dressed in their surfboard outfits and are ready to go. I am excited because I have Florida/4th-themed clothes for them to wear all weekend. Lee says that little boys should not be dressed in themes, but I disagree. They even have matching outfits for the 4th!

Caleb knows that we are going to Florida. I told him that he could pack his tiger backpack with any toys that he wanted to bring to Florida. He packed it with about 25 matchbox cars. I gave him ideas like books, animals, letters, ..., but all he wanted were cars. He then put the backpack at the door and it is waiting with the other luggage until Lee arrives.

This will be my last blog until we return next week. We are not coming home until Monday, so I will probably not blog again until the middle of next week.

2 comments:

Erik and Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik and Amanda said...

Amanda and I were looking at your blog tonight and we've decided that Graysen takes after his uncle Sean. Any baby picture you see of Sean just makes you laugh and Amanda and I just laughed at Graysen's pictures tonight. His expressions just seem classic. I guess maybe being a doctor might be in his future. Don't worry, I can counsel Caleb on having genius brothers.