Monday, August 18, 2008

Graysen's Surgery is Scheduled


The surgeon's office called today, and Graysen's next surgery is officially scheduled. The surgery will be on September 24th. We have to be at MUSC at 9 AM on the 23rd for the pre-surgery work up (echo, blood work, consent forms, etc...). We plan to leave for Charleston on Monday, September 22nd. Graysen will receive his full repair (Rastelli), and will have 100% oxygen saturation after the surgery. What will he be like with so much oxygen!?!?! I can't wait to see!

2 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

I'm SO HAPPY to read the news. I love and miss you all so much. I also love the pictures you post, they are all just so adorable......Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear the news. I know all will go OK. Love you very much. Happy you took time to celebrate your anniversary. Grandma