Saturday, August 9, 2008

Suprise Visit!








Lee, Kevin, and Erica worked together to surprise me this weekend. I thought that Lee, Caleb, Graysen, and I were going to have a normal, relaxing weekend. Lee came home Friday afternoon, and warned me that there was a suspicious character in the stairwell. I did not think anything about it. Then, I heard a loud knock at the door. I told Lee not to answer the door. He went towards the door, so I dialed, "9, 1, 1," and was ready to hit the send button at the slightest sign of trouble. He opened the door and Kevin and Erica walked in!!!

We have had a blast with them today. We spent the morning with the Taylors, Erik, Amanda, and Sarah Grace, and then went to Greenville for the afternoon. I did not suspect anything, and was completely surprised by their visit.

1 comment:

Charles Meyer said...

I LOVE the picture of Laura and Erica. It's getting printed and framed.......I'm sure you all had a GREAT weekend. Love, Mom