Thursday, December 18, 2008

Coloring Contest Winner & Little Crawler



Caleb won the apartment-wide coloring contest. They dropped off his prize while he was sleeping, so I gave it to him when he woke up. The lady said that he won because he colored both sides of the paper. I do not have a picture of his masterpiece. He turned it in a few weeks ago. It is hanging in the office now.

The video also captures some of Graysen's early crawling. He isn't quite there, but is close enough to get to where he wants to go. I think that he will be crawling by the first of the year. Then it will be impossible to stop him!

6 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

I bet Lee was proud of Caleb! The artist genes apparently have been passed down. I would have loved to have seen what Graysen did with the crayons but you stopped the video.I love his crawling technique...And by the way, I agree with Kevin's comment about the first tooth picture and I have to admit I agree with your reply!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe that Graysen is crawling already. How fast the time is going. Give them both a big kiss for me and tell Caleb I am very proud of him. Grandma

Lisa said...

Congratulations Caleb! I love watching Graysen scoot. That is how Emily got around for a long time.

Kevin said...

That was a very long video.

Anonymous said...

Please explain how he broke 48 crayons without you knowing?

Congratulations Caleb!

Amy Dean said...

I love it! That is soo cute. We kept the drawing at the office and it is probably still there somewher...I'll have to look. I wish you much happiness in your new home and hopefully will see you in the great town of Roebuck (lol) or at Roebuck Elementary in a few years! You have a beautiful family!

Amy from the Haven