Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Graduation Day!


Graysen officially "graduated" from his helmet today. He had a growth spurt (4 mm) last week, and the helmet no longer fits. (Treatment ends when the child outgrows the helmet.) His head looks great. At his appointment, they took pictures, gave him a certificate, and let him take home his "head-on-a-stick." They are going to email the before and after pictures to me. I will post them when I receive them. I can tell that there is a huge difference just by comparing him to his head-on-a-stick. I am glad that the treatment is over--no more long drives to Charlotte, and it is easier to cuddle with my little baby.

4 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

I got excited when I saw how reat Graysn looked. That was a wonderful picture. I never did like that helmet. I look forward to seeing him soon.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

The pictures you sent are beautiful and I couldn't believe how adorable Graysen is. He really has blossomed since his operation. I am so happy. Love you. Grandma

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! He is such a cutie, and he looks happy with his 'head on a stick' haha, glad he is doing so well!!

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

I still have Charlie's "head on a stick" and don't know what to do with it...Halloween? Graysen looks great!