Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beautiful Day


The boys and I enjoyed today's warm weather. We went to Bruster's for an afternoon snack. Graysen ate his first baby cone. He loved it. It did not leave his mouth from start to finish.

My wisdom teeth surgery went well. My mom and Lee took very good care of me over the weekend. I did not have any complications and am getting back to normal.

We are spending this week getting ready to move into our new house. We will move all of the big items on Saturday and hope to start living in the house starting Saturday night. I am looking forward to living in the house!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you are feeling well. We went to Brusters on Saturday night. It was great! Cake Batter ice cream was the best. Talk to you soon. Let us know if you need any help with the move.

Evie's Story said...

Arent these "Mommy days" filled with sweet moments? Good to see your cute boys enjoying this warm weather and an ice cream treat. They are precious. Praying for a smooth transition for your move!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy everything went well. Love you - Grandma

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

I miss Brusters. Banana Cream Pie is the best flavor EVER (sorry Lisa).