Monday, March 2, 2009

No More Passie!

Lee and I decided to wean Graysen from the passie. I did not want him to get attached to it and have a more difficult process in the future. We went "cold turkey" on no passies starting Saturday at noon. He hasn't had it since and I threw all of them in the trash this morning. The first day was a little rough, but I think that he now understands that he is not going to be given one.

The only downside is that I am not getting as much sleep as I used to get. He generally sleeps from 6:30 PM to 6:30 AM/7 AM. However, you could always "plug" him and get an additional hour of sleep. Now I can't do that. (I probably shouldn't be complaining since I have a baby that sleeps 12 hours at night.)

3 comments:

mrsolley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrsolley said...

i cannot spell let's try again!

QUIT, STOP, HALT all the compliants! Your babies sleep 12 hours. I can send Essence over for a real experience!

Potty Training next?

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

I have to agree with Essence's mom on this one. I have two kids, neither whom have EVER slept 12 hours in a row. However, we'll not bug you too much about this luxury. 2008 was a long year...