Monday, April 27, 2009

OT (Occupational Therapy)

Graysen's OT planned an outdoor session for today. Both boys loved being outdoors and the activities centered around sensory integration, scooping, and pre-writing skills. Graysen was not interested in writing with chalk. He made his usual three lines and then was off to explore the great outdoors. When the therapist asked him to do more, he looked at her and signed and said "all done." He will use that word a lot when he is done eating and wants down from the table, but I have never heard him tell it to someone else.

Graysen is doing great. He is doing so well that at his last review the frequency of visits was decreased to every other week instead of once a week. I think that he will be down to once a month soon.

2 comments:

dolores meyer said...

I am so happy to hear about Graysen's progress. He is getting so big as well as Caleb and I wish I lived closer so that I could give them a hug. Give them a hug and kiss for me. Love you - Grandma

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

Glad to hear no real OT issues (not that it sounded like there were to begin with).