Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun Week

The boys and I have a fun week ahead. We have playdates planned for Tuesday through Friday, then we celebrate my birthday on Saturday, my mom arrives Sunday, and we leave for Illinois/Michigan on Monday!

I am looking forward to a fun week with friends and taking Caleb on vacation. He LOVES to travel to new places and is a blast. Every morning he yells out our countdown to Chicago, "SEVEN!!!!" and this morning we started singing a song for the Museum of Science and Industry. (Graysen is not quite as fun to take on vacation. He hates the car after several hours.)

I will try to post pictures of our activities.

2 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

I've started the countdown also, however I started the day yelling YIKES! I don't have anything prepared. Hopefully the suitcase will come out today though I doubt it as I have a million errands to run before Friday. I know it will all come together, it always does. See you on Sunday.......Love, Grammy

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

You are very brave (or crazy) to be driving from SC to Chicago with a 1 y/o and 3 y/o. Good luck!!!!