Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trip Update

I found access to WI-FI, so I was able to upload some pictures from our trip. We are having a blast!

We found an old-time barber chair at a restaurant in Scottsburg, IN. This is Graysen's tribute to Uncle Bob.
Graysen had a rough second day. His stomach was messed up from the traveling. Notice that he has lost all his clothes due to a tummy incident and Grammy got him settled in for a comfy rest.
Caleb walking to the barn. He was instructed to not touch any trees because they are poison (poison ivy). He will probably never touch another tree for the rest of his life.
We had a fun swimming day with friends from my mom's childhood. I got to see my old friend Sarah from my childhood trips to Illinois.
Alaine introduced Caleb to her horse, Diamond. Caleb gets to ride Diamond next week.

3 comments:

Auntie said...

I can appreciate Graysen's pure excitement for that cookie....

Lisa said...

Glad you are enjoying your trip. Love the picture of Graysen next to the pool. Hope he is feeling better.

dolores meyer said...

Love all of the pictures of Caleb and Graysen. Hello to your Mom. I am happy you are having a good time on your trip. Wish is was this way. Love you. Grandma