Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trunk-or-Treating



Laura and I took the boys trunk-or-treating tonight at Uncle Allen and Aunt Kim's church in Boiling Springs. The boys had a blast, and they gobbled up their spoils on the way home.

As you can see from the picture we took before we left, Caleb is wearing the same Spider-man outfit he wore to trunk-or-treating last year. Now to me, this is a Halloween faux pas. Laura wasn't going to let him mess up his new Wolverine costume before Halloween though. Graysen really was cute in his hand-me-down scarecrow costume, but he was misidentified as girl at least once. He was too busy collecting candy to take offense.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with lee...absolutely unacceptable to recycle previous Halloween costume from last year.

auntie said...

previous comment was from Auntie.

Lisa said...

Graysen is adorable. I agree, no recycling costumes!