Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Fun

Here are a few pictures from our past week. We had a fun-filled week with lots of different Christmas celebrations. Lee, Caleb, Graysen, and I celebrated "Christmas" on Sunday since we will be in Tennessee on Christmas Day. This is the first year that Santa visited our house in the middle of the night. Caleb has warmed up a lot to Santa this year, as long as he doesn't have to see him and he brings presents.

Caleb evaluating the Santa situation. Lee and Caleb baked cookies for Santa, and Caleb is studying the crumbs that were left.
My least favorite gift received this year. My sister told me that I would be receiving a gift card in the mail. This is what I received instead.

2 comments:

Uncle Gordon said...

Glad you are having a good Christmas week. We are going down to see Uncle Scott & Stacy.
Love, Uncle Gordon

mrsolley said...

your sister is off the chain! recession gift!