Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Village


A new addition for this year, the White Swan Inn.
Caleb's school bus driving by the chocolate store.

My blog would not be complete without a post about my Christmas village. This year's village is dedicated to Uncle Bob. I have been buying Lemax piece for years now and have not thought to order from Americansale.com until this year. I have to give Uncle Bob a "shout out." Americansale.com had an AMAZING selection and prices were half of what I had been paying. I ended up ordering 17 pieces for my village. I wanted to order more, but Lee said that I couldn't have my village expand at an uncontrolled rate, so he reined in my order. I even let Caleb pick out whatever he wanted for the village. He ordered a school bus, of course.

3 comments:

dolores meyer said...

I didn't know you collected Christmas Lemox pieces. They are beautiful and something to treasure. love you - Grandma

peg said...

I put up my village this year. Where is the snow in yours? A white Christmas village in West Virginia for sure!! Can't wait for Emily to see it--and rearrange it!

Lisa said...

Where was this village at a couple of days ago? Must have been downstairs!! I can't believe you forgot to show it to me!! So much going on I guess.