Sunday, June 6, 2010

Raspberries

Happy Birthday Lisa!
Lisa's birthday was this past weekend, so we spent Friday celebrating her birthday and picking raspberries.

It was cute to watch all of the kids pick fruit. They loved eating the fresh berries, especially Graysen. He was the most fervent picker, but everything that he picked went straight from the bush to his mouth. He was very good at it and knew to only pick the bright red berries. I am pretty sure that I owe the farm for an extra pound of berries.

I am absolutely loving spending this summer with my two little boys. They are a joy to watch and we have a blast everyday doing fun summer activities.

(Graysen's mouth is full of berries as he is picking more!)

2 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

Those raspberry chipmunk cheeks were way too cute!

Lisa said...

I cannot believe you posted that picture!!! Thanks for a fun day!