Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stuffed Animal Shenanigans

It has been a long time since I have come home to find the stuffed animals partying in the middle of the day. There seemed to be an out-of-control party going on when I got home from swimming this morning. Here are a few pictures:

Duke was trapped in the fridge.
Flamingo was locked outside.
Cookie Monster was turning on the garbage disposal with Newton's head jammed in it.
Mystic and Smokey were passed out on Cruzan Rum.
Grumples and Buzz were playing Wii.
Giraffe couldn't take it anymore.
There was a crazy game of "Twilight" being played.

2 comments:

Charles Meyer said...

I can only imagine how much the boys enjoyed the stuffed animal party. I'm sure there was a lot of laughter going on. Speaking of parties......Happy Birthday Lee. I hope you enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding!!!! Nice to see the creativity! :)

-Stephanie S.