Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ready To Wrap

Caleb brought home his first fundraising packet from school. It is filled with all kinds of things that I love, especially wrapping paper. I asked Lee how much I could spend and he made the mistake of saying, "Technically it is charity, so whatever you feel appropriate." Hmmm.... Wrapping is my passion. So, I picked out about $100 of wrapping paper, you know, to help support the school.

Since I will be getting a shipment of wrapping paper, I decided that I needed to get in gear and finish my wrapping station. I went to Target today and the station is finished and ready for more fun supplies!!!
Feel free to contact me if you would like to support Caleb's school by purchasing wrapping paper, candy, pens, or garden flags. The sale ends September 10th and it is for a good cause.

2 comments:

Evie's Story said...

Can I come do my Christmas wrapping at your house:-) Looks SO FUN to have all that organized and at your fingertips:=)

Cant wait to see you guys today!

mrsolley said...

i send all my gifts to my sister to wrap . . . . only because essence would unwrap them