Sunday, September 26, 2010

4K Open House

We went to Open House at Caleb's school this past week. Caleb absolutely loves school and has a great teacher! He loved showing his classroom to me.
After Open House, I told the boys that I would take them out to dinner. I let them pick the place. They chose Waffle House, although they had never been there. I think that they thought that it had a cool name. They had a blast and Caleb thought it was awesome to eat a waffle at Waffle House!
The dinner obviously made an impact on them and they have been cooking at "Waffle House" ever since!

2 comments:

deelmeyer said...

I didn't know you taught the boys to cook. That's great. I am happy they had a good time at the Waffle house. They have great waffles. Love you - Grandma Dee

Charles Meyer said...

Those Waffle House hats are priceless!