Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FREE!

Lee and I do not like to send items to the landfill and I am awful about making it to Goodwill. The following items are left over from our yard sale and I couldn't sell them on Craig's List either. They are free to whoever wants them. I can bring the items to Tennessee or Florida if needed.

I try to keep our house 100% clutter-free, so I will give them about a week before they meet their dubious future, whatever that may be.

Fashion Jewelery (Pieces from Spain, Mexico, Phoenix Art Museum, handmade necklaces, ...) I would like to give all of them to one person.
Two medium blue pillows, purchased at Costco. In very good condition. We changed the color of our living room.
Scott's 40Lb bag of EZ Seed (75% Full).
Cappuccino Machine
Not Free: Game Cube w/ Three Games $40 (Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine, Tony Hawk Skate)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the blue pillows? I would love them.

P.S. - I am a heart Mom & friend of Melanie's.

Tina B.
Mom to Anna Grace (HRHS)