Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Islands of Adventure

Today could be summed up as a little bit of everyone's favorite things. First, Lee enjoyed spending time in Harry Potter World. Then, the boys LOVED meeting all of their favorite super-heros. Finally, I enjoyed the evening back at the hotel with a horse-drawn carriage ride followed by glowing drinks at the bar.

Just a tip that Lee and I learned about the ride at Harry Potter, doing "kid-swap" can make the wait only 20 minutes instead of 120 minutes! I have to say that Lee and I LOVED having kids this morning!!!

As usual, I only got a few pictures from the day. Lee is the main trip photographer. Here are a few that I captured:

Lee enjoying Butterbeer (non-alcoholic, very yummy) in Hogsmeade.
Graysen on a motorcycle in Dr. Seuss Land.
Graysen running from a VERY real Grinch...
Only Caleb was brave.

No comments: