Monday, December 27, 2010

Night at the Beach


We are spending tonight in Tybee Island. We have a beautiful view of the ocean from our hotel room and I am really looking forward to a relaxing evening with my three boys, enjoying the area and hotel. This trip has been very busy, so it is nice to take an evening and relax with ocean sounds, a good dinner, and a relaxing evening drink of wine.

We have had an amazing trip and have enjoyed every part of it. We will be heading back home to Spartanburg tomorrow and will start the process of slowly unpacking and cleaning up Christmas. I anticipate that it will take a about a week to be fully back into our old routine.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families. I know that this will always be a very special trip for us.

No comments: