Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bad Mommy

I usually do not let the boys play with messy items. However, Caleb came home with a homework assignment today. He had to decorate an egg and "the fancier the better." So, I got down the art bin and allowed him to paint the egg. During this time I got distracted and worked on booking a cruise for Thanksgiving with my family. It wasn't until I was done with Travelocity that I realized that Graysen had been busy painting himself (including inside of mouth) the entire time.

This is the finished egg that will be displayed in Caleb's classroom. There is much more paint on Graysen than there is on the egg.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!

What else is there to say! :)

-Stephanie S.

Charles Meyer said...

This is the BEST post ever!!!

deelmeyer said...

That is a good paint job. Is Caleb going to be an artist. I have nothing to say about Graysen's painting job, but he looks good in blue. Grandma