Friday, September 30, 2011

Shirts

A friend of mine is making BEAUTIFUL embroidered shirts for us to sell for the Palmetto Hearts 5K. We will be taking pre-orders up until the race and selling the remaining shirts at the race.

I strongly recommend that you get your pre-order in as soon as possible since there is a LIMITED number of shirts! Once they are gone, they are gone.

I do not have a picture to post of them yet since my friend is working on making the sample shirts. I have seen the mock-up and they are going to be ADORABLE!!!

The design for the girl shirt is a white shirt with a heart-tree in the middle with the CHD ribbon. There is a pleated ruffle-ribbon that goes around the bottom and the neckline of the shirt is scalloped.

The design for the boy shirt is a white polo with the words "Celebrate Life" and the CHD ribbon embroidered over the left breast.

I will post pictures as soon as the sample shirts are complete which should be by next Friday. Each shirt will cost $20 and all proceeds benefit Palmetto Hearts.

Again, I strongly recommend getting your order to me, Sara, or Tina as soon as possible. Even if you do not know one of us, feel free to send an email with your contact information to 5K@palmettohearts.org and we will make sure to get a shirt to you!

The following is the list of inventory:

BOY INVENTORY

Size

Number Remaining

18 Month

2

24 Month

9

5T

10

XS (4-5)

3

S (6-7)

8

GIRL INVENTORY

Size

Number Remaining

18 Month

2

24 Month

3

2T

6

3T

3

4T

10

5T

5


In case you are wondering about the distribution of sizes, it turns out it is REALLY hard to find short-sleeve shirts starting at this time of year... I have bought about everyone that I can find!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

OK...I would like to pre-order one for my son.. I would need a 5T or a XS... my email is
webe4jesus@att.net if you can let me know how to do this. Thanks
Rhonda Lyle