Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mascot Schnanigans

Last night we took the boys to their first hockey game with our friends Amy & Len. I was not as much interested in the hockey as I was in the storyline that they acted out with mascots. It was the best mascot "production" that I have seen.

The story was that "Rowdy" the Greenville Road Warriors' mascot went missing and there were several suspects. First meet the suspects:

Bilo-Apple-Man


Slushie


Swampee (AKA Stinky due to terrible B.O.)


Then... Rowdy was found!


Who did it? There were lots of suspects, the ones listed and a random Penguin. (It appears that they just dug around in the BILO center basement for left-over mascot costumes because none of them had anything to do with any team.)

The culprit must be arrested!


Oh no! It was Swampee... I would have been very sad that a gator got arrested, but he smelled so bad when I got my picture taken with him, that he really did need to be locked up!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

I like how packed the stands are!