Thursday, June 13, 2013

Getting Out of Dodge

Yesterday I decided to "Seize the Daytona," as The City of Daytona's advertising slogan encourages all to do.  I decide to leave for Florida two days early due to the severe weather predicted for the Carolinas today.  I figured I could spend Thursday afternoon in the basement sheltered from severe storms, or I could spend it at the beach in sunny weather.  I chose the beach.

We are having a great time.  My parents are spoiling us and we are enjoying all of our favorite activities.  

We leave for Jacksonville on Saturday where we will board the Fascination for a five day cruise to the Bahamas.  Since I do not have access at my parents' condo or on the cruise boat, I doubt that I will be able to blog very much over the next week.  However, I will post lots of pics when we return!

Relaxing oceanfront dinner at North Turn Restaurant.

Mommy and Baby

Beautiful Daytona Morning

"Spy Agents"



1 comment:

Uncle Gordon & Aunt Karen said...

Have a good cruise!