Monday, June 3, 2013

Greenville Children's Museum

I had so much fun with the boys at The Children's Museum of the Upstate.  It was a perfect day.  The museum was empty and we practically had every exhibit to ourselves.  The boys had not been to the museum in years and had tons of fun playing for hours.



The boys piloting the space shuttle.

Caleb spent a significant amount of time in the "bakery" decorating cakes.  He was too funny and had such a "cake lady" expression on his face the whole time.

Working at the register.



I felt like I was watching a construction crew from "The Three Stooges."

Playing tic-tac-toe with a robot.  The robot won.


This is a huge multi-level climbing contraption.  The boys made it all the way to to the top and spent a long time exploring the space.

The day was absolutely perfect and I am SO excited about a fun summer with my two little buddies.

1 comment:

Charles Meyer said...

I loved the pictures. It looked like you truly had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see you soon! Love, Mom