Thursday, January 17, 2008

Getting Ready to go to Charleston

I went to the doctor today. I am 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced. The doctor is concerned that I may go into labor before January 27th and thinks that it is important that Lee and I spend next week in Charleston. He said that the baby could come at any time and it needs to be born at MUSC. So, Lee and I are going to leave Saturday morning for Charleston. My parents will meet us there on Saturday to pick up Caleb and take him back to Florida. He will stay with them until Lee and I are back home in Spartanburg with Graysen. He will have a blast. Grandma and Grandpa have lots of train rides and activities planned for him. He will come up and visit Lee, Graysen, and I periodically.

So, I will spend tomorrow doing the final preparations and then we leave! The next blog will be from Charleston.

2 comments:

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

Have a safe journey to Charleston. Get as much rest as possible. We'll be thinking of the four of you often.

Unknown said...

Hello from Claire! I just wanted you to know that I check for updates on the blog to see how everyone is doing. The pictures of Caleb are so cute and he's looking so grown up! I'll be keeping your family and especially Graysen in my prayers.