Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"I want my feeds!!!"



Here are some pictures of daily life at MUSC. The days are somewhat monotonous. Lee does work in the mornings, Graysen gets upset if he doesn't get his "feeds," I spend time reading and playing with Graysen...

Graysen is doing great. He has taken two bottles now with an occupational therapist. He is allowed to take all of his food by bottle for the next 24 hours. They are talking about removing his feeding tube and IV today. I think that we may be getting close to going home!!! I know that we will be here at least all day today and all day tomorrow because they have talked about the plans for those two days. They haven't given us a discharge date, but I am hopeful that it will be soon. Graysen has been a little super star!!!

1 comment:

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

I think he actually picked up on the feedings well, though I know you were concerned about his first feed yesterday (hey, the first time any newborn feeds, it's rarely a sucess!). Here's to hoping you'll be home by the weekend!