Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday

I am still getting used to having a newborn around. It is 11:40 AM and I am still in PJ's. My goal is to eat lunch and take a shower before Lee gets home at 5 PM. Graysen loves to eat and be held. He eats every two hours and fusses if he is not held constantly. He does not like to be in his crib or his swing. Thus, I do not get a lot done because I haven't figured out how to do things and hold him at the same time. (I have to be careful how I hold him because his breast bone will not be healed for four more weeks.)

Caleb will come home this Friday. Lee and I are looking forward to having our little boy back. We miss him a lot and his room feels so empty. My mom will stay the following week to help me adjust to having two kids.

2 comments:

The B Family said...

Hey Laura~ I am so glad you posted a comment so I could be in touch! Mandy asked about you yesterday so I will be sure to pass along your info to her, too. I know you are loving being home! We are still working on eating but so far everything else seems to be under control. I know you are looking forward to have your new family of 4 together!
Blessings~ Rebecca
rsbutcher@bellsouth.net

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

Hey Laura - maybe once Greyson's (I'm probably spelling his name wrong) breastbone heals you can put him in a sling to free up your arms. I know babies who love to be held LOVE those things. Charlie says "hi."