Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Last Night's Visit

Lee and I visited Graysen last night. He is stable and is following the expected post-op pattern. The nurse had him uncovered so we were able to see all of the tubes going into his body. It was very interesting. Lee and I are learning a lot and enjoy seeing how the medical technology functions.

We are going to visit Graysen again this morning. We do not expect any changes from last night. He is happy. They keep him doped up on morphine so that he can rest and heal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura and Lee,

I just want you to know that we prayed this morning specifically for Grayson by name. My co-workers are very interested in his progress and I will bring in one of the pictures on Thurs so they can see who we are praying for. We meet for specific prayers twice a week and I will tell you that we have been witness to several miracles. I know your mom is enjoying having Caleb and you are very fortunate that you can relax and know that he is well cared for. Keep the faith and blessings on all of you.

Carol Curley