Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Graysen Is Developing

Graysen is developing just like a normal baby. He has learned how to suck his thumb. This is the second time that I have caught him doing it this week. I am not happy about it, but I also do not know what to do. Caleb never sucked his thumb nor did he take a pacifier. The hospital started Graysen on the pacifier and we continued it because we try not to let him cry. The cardiologist said that we need to be cautious with him. So, as a result, Graysen is a very pampered baby.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I raised 4 babies - albeit in the Pleistocene Era - and none with heart problems, but unless the cardologists have specifically identified thumbsucking as a risk for babies with his condition, I'd say don't sweat it for now; there'll be plenty of time to wean him off that habit.

Uncle Skip