Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quiet Day

Today has been a quiet day. I have worked on chores for most of the day. I am taking a break to hold Mr. Graysen for a while. He is a very social baby and loves to be held and talked to. Lee came home for lunch, which was a nice treat for Caleb and I. He brought home sushi for us, so it was a very good lunch. Caleb had cheese, crackers, milk, and Hot Wheel fruit snacks since he appears to be a vegetarian. It is a rare occasion when we can get him to eat any meat.

1 comment:

Charles Meyer said...

I just love these pictures. As I looked at the Not Grumpy Anymore post and saw Caleb's picture there, I couldn't help but think.....Gosh, maybe they should ask Caleb if he would like a "Graysen" haircut. Giving him a buzz would be quick and easy!!!!! Love, Mom/Grammy