Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Friday!



It is finally Friday! The boys and I have had a good day. We went to lunch in Gaffney, as usual, and then went to the Yellow Mall afterwards with Kaitlin and Alisha. Kaitlin has a lot of personality and enjoys Graysen a lot. Of course, we had to stop at the toy store and buy a new car for Caleb. He selected a convertible corvette from his choices of corvette, van, tractor, or forklift. I guess it was the coolest choice, even though the van was a Chevy van like his mom used to drive in college!

Graysen is developing a lot. He has started playing with rattles and I found him sitting up in his crib when I went in there this morning! I think it had something to do with his daddy standing there, but it was cute to see.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture of Graysen setting in his bed. He is adorable!

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

we really like that picture too!