Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Circus






We went to the circus last night. Cynthia, Jaime, and Essence went with us. We had front row seats and had a great time. Graysen liked to clap randomly, especially when Essence was clapping. Caleb was amazed by the acrobats, and really enjoyed watching the animals. I had bought him a set of circus animals for the show, and he loved to match his animal with the animal that he was watching at the time. It was really cute and fun to watch how much he enjoyed the experience.

4 comments:

mrsolley said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time checking up on the lastest news . . . oops I meant seeing the animals, acrobats and clowns! YEAH Graysen who loves to grab Essence hands and mimick her.

Have fun painting!

The B Family said...

Hey Y'all~ Oh my goodness, well I could have told you a year ago this but Graysen is the most handsome little guy! What a beautiful child! Thanks for leaving a comment on Annabelle's birthday. We think of y'all often and keep Graysen in our prayers. When I was in Chas for the Heart Walk in Sept, some of the nurses told me that he had just been back for his second surgery. They were sharing with me how cute of a little guy he is and how much he had grown! I passed along your blog to Mandy (Evie's mommy), too.
Love & continued blessings~ Rebecca

Anonymous said...

They really look like they are having a great time. Do you remember when Grandpa and I took you, Allison & Cory to the circus? I'll never forget how much fun we had. Grandma

Lisa said...

Wow! Front row seats! That must have been exciting! Glad you had a good time.