Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting Back to Normal





Today, Caleb went to Aunt Kim's to play with Ellison. I am trying to get back to our normal routine. I have been sick and am finally starting to get better. Lee did 100% mommy duty Saturday through Monday while I was sick in bed. He did a great job and was a big help.

I have started getting out, but I am still not back to my old energy level. Graysen has an echocardiogram and an appointment with the pediatric cardiologist tomorrow, so that will force me to get out and start getting back to normal.

Needless to say, this sickness has put us behind on working on the house and on my weekly chores. I hope to get caught up soon.

Also, as seen in the pictures, Caleb finally got a much needed haircut! Lee wasn't ready to tackle Graysen without me being able to help, so Graysen gets to keep his long hair for a little while longer.

No comments: