Friday, August 28, 2009

This Week

Here are some pictures of our playdate with Lisa and Emily at McDonald's yesterday. The doll in the pictures is "Baby Graysen." Emily has taken care of Baby Graysen since my Graysen was born. It is like Lisa has two children because Baby Graysen has to eat dinner at the table and go everywhere with Emily. Emily's Baby Graysen is always naked. She says that he does not like clothes. My Graysen seemed to like Baby Graysen too.

I have not blogged a lot this week because I have been busy doing fall cleaning and preparing for a consignment sale. I clean out clothes and toys twice per year and it can be a lot of work.

Caleb absolutely loves school. Graysen and I are settling into a morning routine. I get up at 5:30 AM to get myself and the boys ready for school (and I leave myself a hour for "boot up" time). Graysen and I take Caleb to school and then we have 1.5 hours at home until we have to leave to pick Caleb up from school. We always get a snack when we get home and then start on a the project of the day. Monday's project was washing the entire front of the house, including the garage door. The past several days have been focused on the preparations for the consignment sale. Graysen is still very mopey without Caleb, but he takes some comfort in helping Mommy.

2 comments:

peg said...

You neglected to say that Emily's baby Graysen is a water baby. Full of water! Heavy! It goes everywhere with her! I hope Baby Graysen never get a hole!

Evie's Story said...

OK, we're back. Lets plan a time to play!!