Monday, June 13, 2011

Daytona Beach!

My sis and I are spending this week in Daytona with my parents and the boys. It is the first time since we have been married that we have been on vacation together without husbands.

I plan to blog each evening so Lee can see his boys and keep up with our activities each day.

So far the trip has been quite the adventure...

Erica insisted that we drive her Yaris to Florida instead of taking my car. She plans to bring home her bikes and knew that I wouldn't let her put them on my new leather seats... Let's hope that we all fit on the way home with bikes!
We made it to Daytona in RECORD time--7 hours which included a 30 minute lunch stop. Her car has been officially renamed the "Black Bullet."
Thanks to Auntie, we arrived with plenty of time to hang in the pool before dinner.
Apparently the 86F water was just too cold for Auntie so she posed for pictures on the side of the pool instead of swimming. The pool felt like bath water to me.


1 comment:

deelmeyer said...

I am so happy you two could manage a vacation with each other. I am sure your mom and dad love it. I hope you have a great time. Kiss the boys for me and give my love to your Mom and Dad. Wish I could have joined you. Grandma