Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pool & Baseball

The theme of today was "Relaxation and Baseball."

Erica and I started the morning with a Hatha yoga class at a studio on Beach St. Here we are ready to go to class. I am in "Tree" pose and Erica is in what she calls "Ice Cream Sandwich" pose.
The afternoon was spent hanging at the pool.
"Drink Turtle, Drink." -- Graysen
This evening we went to the Daytona Cubs' baseball game. Uncle Cory came up for the game and the boys were thrilled to see him.
Our family. Just the "5" of us have not had an outing (without husbands) in almost 10 years! My parents were in heaven, and I swear felt younger, just taking out their "kids."
Why did I buy the boys bats?!? I will seriously regret this as Graysen smashes walls and tables in my house.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loved all your pictures!! Looks like you had a great week. Love the picture of your family at the baseball game.