Sunday, August 28, 2011

Graysen's First Fishing Experience

This week Graysen and I hung out with some friends fishing at their lake. It was Graysen's first time fishing and he was all into it!

I caught the first fish of the day. Notice, there are no pictures of me with the fish. I have a true phobia of fish and could only reel it as far as the surface of the water. After that, the risk of it swinging and touching me was too high to risk. Here is Graysen holding Mommy's fish!

Sadly, we did catch one turtle. It broke my heart to see the little guy hanging on the end of the pole. He looked too much like my parents' pet turtle, Stuffin', that wonders around the house like a pet dog instead of living like a pet turtle.

It was a very peaceful and nice day by the lake spent with fun friends.



No comments: