Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





Yesterday, we took the boys on a hay ride at a pumpkin farm. Caleb enjoyed the hay ride and loved picking out his own pumpkin. He put his pumpkin in bed with him last night while I read him a bedtime story. This morning, the first thing that he did was sit with Geoffrey and look at his pumpkin. Graysen did not like the hay ride. Something spooked him, and he cried for most of it. Usually, he is a very laid back baby, and nothing bothers him. He was much more upset about the hay ride than he was about having heart surgery. I think that he didn't like the storyteller on board the hay ride. She was a little excitable, and I think that she freaked him out.

1 comment:

Charles Meyer said...

The Caleb pumpkin story is too cute. I sure was caught by surprise with Graysen's reaction. The story teller must have reminded him of one of the hospital staff!!!!!

I can't wait to see you in November...Love, Grammy