Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Feeling Better

I am feeling better and am starting to get back to my old self. I didn't take any pain medication today. It has helped clear my head some. The pain medication just made me sleep all day. Although sleep was nice, I decided that I needed to get up and around some. My mom and I took the boys to the park and to McDonald's today so that we could get out of the house. It was nice to see the outdoors. I still have to take it easy and can't pick up anything over 10 pounds (which includes Graysen). I am hoping to be back to normal by the end of the week, but I am not sure when the weight restriction will be lifted. I remember the doctor saying something about 4-6 weeks?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are doing okay. I don't think I know what the operation was for, but I send you positive thoughts in your recovery.

Uncle Gordon said...

Laura, Glad to hear you recovering well! Keep your Mother in line.
Love, Uncle Gordon & Aunt Karen