Friday, June 26, 2009

Test Drive

I was the test driver for the F-150 since I am under the maximum weight limit for the toy. Lee and I wanted to make sure that it worked, see how it would respond to hills, and make sure that it was safe for the boys.

The F-150 is pretty tough and we didn't even remove the safety screw restricting top speed. It is now parked in its parking spot in the garage (Lee's old spot). Lee has been relocated to the drive way.

We plan to give it to Caleb and Graysen in the morning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just for clarification, my CAR was relocated to the driveway. Not me.

dolores meyer said...

Are you sure that you want to give the car to Caleb? You look like you are enjoying yourself. Grandma

Kara Jess and Charlie said...

Laura, you look great! Love the long hair!

mrsolley said...

Laura this picture just might make it into a car magazine. You are missing the 5" stilettos! I like the long hair!