Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Pictures from Camping

Even more pictures can be found on my Facebook page. You don't need a Facebook login to see the pictures.

Caleb and Graysen at the pool

Todd at the pool

Emily at the pool

He would consider his putt for a minute or two like this, then stand up, hold putter backwards, and hit the ball sideways.

A rare moment of rest...

I sincerely hope that this is the most redneck either of my boys will ever look.

At the playground...

Graysen wouldn't let Caleb dance with Emily, so Caleb danced by himself. He didn't get his moves from me.


Night arrives.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures Lee! What a fun weekend!!

Charles Meyer said...

Those overalls of Graysen's leave me just speechless. Actually, I have a few comments about them but can't decide which one is more appropriate........Caleb looks like quite the serious golfer!!!!!