Thursday, July 21, 2011

We're Here!

Yeah! I made it to visit my sissy!!!
Auntie and I were all about pictures... Lee, not so much. He is all business.
We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Hamilton, which is a historic old hotel. I absolutely love old buildings!
After we checked into the hotel, we enjoyed some swim time at Auntie's townhome. It just happened that we picked a really HOT weekend to visit!
Handstand contest: Lee?
Or Laura?
About this point in time, my camera bit the dust. It served me well as a "mommy-proof" camera, but it seems that Auntie dealt the final blow. Not to blame her too much, it was in really bad repair. So, her and Lee went to Best Buy and I will have a brand-new camera to try out tomorrow. I am happy that Lee restrained himself and bought a cheap mommy camera for me. He was tempted by 3-D, but honestly, am I going to use it? No.

Time to enjoy some wine service, I mean room service!

2 comments:

deemeyer said...

You look like you are having such a great time. Give my love to Erica and Kevin. Love you all Grandma

Charles Meyer said...

Laura definitely wins......