Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Milestone!

Today I had a personal breakthrough. I actually changed Poseidon's water! This was a big step for me since I have been afraid of fish my entire life. Poseidon lived through it so it was a success. As Erik says, "It is impossible to kill a beta fish." The only mishap was when I dropped three rocks down the garbage disposal. My bright idea was to turn on the disposal and try to flush the rocks down. That didn't sound very good. I ended up call maintenance and they came and fixed the disposal. The maintenance guy said that at least I wasn't as bad as the lady who dumped kitty litter down her commode.

Grandma arrived this evening. Caleb loves seeing his grandma. She is going to watch the boys for us while Lee and I go to DC next week. Unfortunately, Graysen is in a stage where he is VERY attached to his mama. He has two days to get used to grandma before we leave.

Grandma was planning on sleeping in our room while we were gone, so she was going to spend two nights on the couch. Last time that she was here she slept on an air bed in Caleb's room with him. I think that it was the most fun that Caleb ever had. Lee was in the process of putting Caleb to be tonight and he started crying, "Grandma, Grandma, ..." In the end she caved and her and Lee are setting up the bed as I type.

No comments: